Content Curator (Volunteer)
Gate Checked is seeking a Content Curator to contribute travel-based aggregate-styled articles.
What will you do?
- Produce evergreen, listicle-styled travel-based blog posts that are informational, shareable, conversational, and in accordance to our style guidelines.
- Topic styles include (but not limited to):
- Travel deals and alerts
- Vacation destination ideas
- Travel essentials and tips
- “How-to” guides
What do you need to succeed?
- You will be required to produce at least 1-2 articles per week.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Previous blogging experience will be an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- Experience – We understand that many newer writers are looking to put something worthwhile on their resumes, so why not start here?
- Exposure – Get acquainted with what goes on in the travel and aviation industry.
- Access – Your credentials can get you press access to various events, resources, and much more that you may not have had before.
- Flexibility – There are no set working hours and you can work from home.
- Earn something for your hard work – While this a volunteer position, you will be paid US $1.50 per 1,000 unique page views (given that you bring in at least 2,500 unique views per month).
How to apply?